There are millions of blogs and online write-ups dealing with skincare. These varying opinions make it hard for a person to stay up to date with the current skincare tips and tricks.
This read will outline the most effective and popular skin care tips and tricks that you can use for yourself and family.
1. Wear sunscreen on a daily basis: Application of sunscreen is done mostly on sunny days. It is important that you wear sunscreen on a daily basis because the sun is always out raining down the harmful UV rays. The rays penetrate the skin causing the development of skin cancer and premature skin aging.
2. Double-cleansing: Do you wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis? If you do, then this trick is for you. It also applies to those of us who sweat a lot or live in an area that has smog. Washing your face twice allows you to remove impurities and makeup from the face. It also ensures that no residue is left behind as this can spark a breakout. Start with a gentle cleanser and finish up with a soothing cleanser.
3. Application of moisturizer after cleansing: You need to moisturize the skin after cleansing as this will keep it damp and moist after the cleanse. Dry skin causes skin break and bruises that could leave marks. You need to seal in the moisture of the skin. Preferably, look for an all-day hydration moisturizer. This will maintain that glow and keep your skin healthy and moist.
4. Face massages: As you apply the cleanser or even moisturize, make sure you massage the product into the face. Massages relax the muscles and also stimulate blood flow in the skin. Take your time on your face before rinsing off the cleansing product. This will make your complexion rich and glow.
5. Order of application: Most people have no idea that there is an order of application of facial products. Following this order will make the results greater. Make sure that the products are applied from the lightest to the one with the heaviest consistency. The heavy consistency locks in the other products giving you a better chance at positive results.
6. Multi-tasking: Have you ever been let down by the results of the mask that you use? Before you conclude that masking is not effective, you need to make sure you use all the possible approaches. Have you ever tried applying different masks on to your face? You can pair up masks for better results. This makes all the products target dry and stressed skin for better results.
7. Gentle and regular exfoliation: This is the key to having a glow. It involves removing the dead skin cells and allowing your face to breath. Your complexion catches more light and this brightens it up. This is the best remedy if you ever feel like your skin is dull and dusty. Make sure that you do it gently or else you will cause more damage.
8. Remove makeup before you sleep: This is where most females go wrong. Never sleep with a face of makeup. Allow your skin to breathe as you sleep. it clogs the pores and creates skin breakout. Make sure you use a gentle cleanser and massage it off your face. This will eliminate all the bacteria, dirt, and impurities and leave your skin feeling fresh before you sleep.